Office Time Office Time

And that's why I shalt never work in an office again.

Under Pressure Under Pressure

Wow, reminds me of my old high school days. AP Calculus. What was my motto? "Screw it." Totally bombed those tests!

Dreams do Come True Dreams do Come True

So true, Phil, dreams do come true. Now, if only my ex-fiancée could get supermutant powers. That'd be awesome, yo! Nah, I like her better the way she is. She would be too strong for me if we got back together again. Nice work!

SuperPhil64 responds:

But maybe she'd grow wings? Free world wide travel! Suck it airlines!

Glad you liked, thanks for the review : D

ST001-Copcake ST001-Copcake

That cop frickin cheated like a booty. That rude booty cop needs to be arrested for stealing homeboy cupcake. I love cupcakes, especially ones with purple icing. Ayyo, you should make a sequel, have the boy find that rude booty cop, and make that cop have to buy him another cupcake. I need closure!

Metal Slug War Zone Metal Slug War Zone

Gotta give that one a 5, my friend! Not trying to tell you what to do, but I really think you should try to turn that into a video game. The Spanish subtitles are perfecto. If I were you and I made a game, I would def keep the Spanish subtitles on there. Excelente job!

Saito-Jose responds:

:P jejjeje yeap ¡¡¡

Stick Fight Stick Fight

Ay Joseph, can you serve up a 5 for this one here?
Yeah, I can do that.
Nice, C-I. This is what I call an engaging piece of artwork, my friend! I love the part when dude's arm broke.

The Vague Girl The Vague Girl

Yayer, you had me at Hawaiian shirts. I so wanna buy dude's Hawaiian shirt. That needs to be a part of my wardrobe. Nicely done.

ReubensWorld responds:

Thanks for the review!
I know right? A (good) hawaiian shirt should be a part of every man's wardrobe.
I'm glad that you enjoyed it :)

Don't even look back, just buy the most colourful, flowery, parrot covered shirt that you can find and you will exude unparalleled confidence and glory.

-Reuben

Watch over the Stresser Watch over the Stresser

Yayer, anyone who utilizes the American Gladiators theme gets a 5 perfect score from the Stewie. The U.S.A. needs to change the national anthem to the American Gladiators theme. If so, all wars will cease, and humans will learn how to fly.

Squirtle vs Onix Squirtle vs Onix

Nice. I totally liked all of the colors. "The colors, Dr., I love the colors! Please don't make them stop!"

Have patience Have patience

Loved it. Patience, the story of my life.